Episode 7 of The Jack Canfield Podcast:
Welcome back to the Jack Canfield Podcast! In today’s episode, I’m talking with Hale Dwoskin, a leading personal development expert, author, and teacher best known for his work with the Sedona Method. Hale has dedicated his life to helping individuals achieve greater inner peace, well-being, and success by teaching them to release and let go of their emotional baggage and limiting beliefs.
Hale has liberated hundreds of thousands of people from their emotional pain as the New York Times best-selling author of The Sedona Method, a featured expert in the movie Letting Go, and the founder of Sedona Training Associates. This organization teaches courses based on the emotional releasing techniques inspired by his mentor, Lester Levenson.
A true devotee to the path and a seeker before all else, Hale shares his profound insight as an international speaker and featured faculty member at Esalen and the Omega Institute. With his infectious laugh and expansive wisdom, he shares a message of liberation and discovery of peace beyond words yet perfectly attainable.
Tune in to Episode 7 of The Jack Canfield Podcast we’ll explore the principles behind the Sedona Method, the benefits of releasing negative emotions, and some practical tips for incorporating this powerful technique into your daily life and whatever else comes up as well! We delve into the transformative world of the Sedona Method, discussing Hale’s insights on emotional release, personal growth, and the tools he has developed to help people live more fulfilling and abundant lives.
Join us, and begin discovering the question: Could I let this go?
🎯Inside this powerful episode:
- The Sedona Method: Discover Hale’s understanding of this healing method and how he became involved in teaching it. (2:04)
- Letting Go: The miracle of release and discovering boundlessness (7:05)
- The Process: Experience the power of this tool as Hale takes us through the three main questions of this process (11:38)
- Breaking Patterns: Understand the common emotional patterns/beliefs that keep us from energetically resting in acceptance and peace (18:28)
- Nirvana in The New Age: Practical advice for using the Sedona Method as a tool along the path (27:09)
- The Power of Release: Dive deeper within and explore the five ways of letting go (35:15)
⭐ Please Rate, Review & Follow on Apple Podcasts:
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, please follow the podcast. As we add new episodes, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!