Today I have an extraordinary guest joining me, someone I’m proud to call a dear friend in the world of transformation and leadership. Kian Gohar is a visionary futurist, a best-selling author, and a key member of the transformational leadership council, which is a gathering of about 150 people who started as leaders in the transformational space and are now making a huge difference in the world.
As a former executive director of the XPrize Foundation and a faculty member at Singularity University, Kian has a wealth of experience in innovation and cutting-edge technologies. He is also the founder and CEO of Geolab, a well-respected leadership development firm.
Tune in to Episode 9 of The Jack Canfield Podcast to begin learning to love change, reorient your mindset to think of change as an opportunity rather than a threat and begin asking the question: How can I start experimenting with AI to approach problem-solving from a future-focused perspective?
🎯Inside this powerful episode:
- Harnessing Change: Hear Kian share how overcoming his disruptive upbringing helped shape the work he’s doing (2:45)
- The Bionic Age: Learn about generative AI and its commercial potential (5:52)
- Reinventing Workflow: Kian provides a simple five-step process for using Ai to problem-solve and ideate (13:58)
- Reimagined Leadership: Challenged and opportunities presented by AI that are reshaping the future of leadership (19:36)
- Collaborative Consciousness: Exploring a whole new world of creativity (23:52)
- Becoming Future Proof: Learn the logical fallacy that can help you lean into change ahead of the game (29:11)
- Remaining An Asset: Guidance for becoming more adaptable at the team and organizational level (32:16)
- The Innovation Gym: A breakdown of the training process for teams working with Kian (37:33)
- The Bigger Picture: Using Generative AI to address global issues and guidance for integrating these tools (40:29)
⭐ Please Rate, Review & Follow on Apple Podcasts:
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, please follow the podcast. As we add new episodes, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!