The Law of Attraction harnesses the power of the universe to deliver the people, resources and results that you want and need.
Recently, I was reviewing questions for an upcoming Ask Jack Canfield teleseminar and I came across a question about which books, other than “The Secret,” I would recommend for people wanting to learn more about the Law of Attraction, so I thought I’d post a list here on my blog.
Law of Attraction Recommended Reading:
- The Science of Getting Rich: or Financial Success Through Creative Thought by Wallace D. Wattles
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Ask and It is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Jerry and Esther Hicks
- Money and the Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent: Living the Art of Allowing by Jerry and Esther Hicks
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham by Jerry and Esther Hicks
- Gratitude: A Daily Journal by Jack Canfield and D.D. Watkins
- Jack Canfield’s Key to Living the Law of Attraction by Jack Canfield and D.D. Watkins
The Attractor Factor: Five Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) From the Inside by Joe Vitale
- Magnetizing Your Heart’s Desire by Sharon A. Warren
- Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of Feelings by Lynn Grabhorn
- You Can Have it All: The Art of Winning the Money Game and Living a Life of Joy by Arnold M. Patent
- The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, and Miracles by Bruce Lipton
- Creating Affluence: Wealth and Consciousness in the Field of All Possibilities by Deepak Chopra
- Inspiration: Your Ultimate Calling by Wayne W. Dyer
- The Science of Success: How to Attract Prosperity and Create Life Balance Through Proven Principles by James A. Ray
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Field: The Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe by Lynne McTaggart
- Quantum Power of Thought: Designing Your New Future Today by Grant Trevithick
- Are You Ready to Succeed?: Unconventional Strategies for Achieving Personal Mastery in Business and Life by Srikumar S. Rao
- The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity: Forces that Bring Riches to You. by Catherine Ponder
When you learn to harness the Law of Attraction, you’ll discover that the things you want and need appear almost as if by magic.
Consistently attract the good, positive and extraordinary!
Learn how to harness the power of the Law of Attraction with these resources from Jack Canfield:
Law of Attraction System
Vision Board Collection
The Key to Living the Law of Attraction Book
Gratitude: A Daily Journal